Saturday, November 24, 2007

My first post

I've now joined the world of blogging. Yes, I did it on xanga, but now I've conformed to blogspot. My Thanksgiving was unusual. It was the first time I didn't go home. I was actually okay for most of it. I tried to make it like any other day - sad I know. The only thing which made it bad was watching the Macy's Thanksgiving parade. I turned it off after about 30 seconds! None of that now!
I also did things I've never done....gone early bird shopping on Black Friday! No, I didn't get up at 3am - I stayed up. The outlet stores in St. Augustine opened up at midnight. Four of us took the 45 min trek south for the deals. Craziness could not even explain it! Lots of people and lots of traffic!! Never do I want to venture out that early again! We bought some things but no gifts as stores were crowded and congested to say the least! That's all for now!

No comments: