So.....I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD......FOR FREE!!!! YAY!!! I'm super excited, can you tell? I've been wanting to go since I moved here two years ago. I was told by Disney gurus that the week after Thanksgiving is the slowest time of the year. Thus, I choose this time. But wait...it's gets even better.. - I have connections in O-town who are getting me and my friends in for free!! Yippeee!! We're going to stay with my friend's parents south of Orlando tomorrow night. Then we'll wake up and visit 3 of the parks - Animal Kingdom in the morning, Epcot for lunch, and Magic Kingdom for the rest of the time!
I went about 14 years ago but I know much has changed. I'm delighted about all of it.
And now to copy others:
Up High: no driving home by myself
Down Low: having only 3 wks left
No comments:
Post a Comment