Saturday, June 14, 2008

The past month and a half










Some are wondering what I've been up to the past few months...

Weddings! It's that season again where you're invited and attending weddings! They can be fun in friend reunions and sad when you're still in the audience. Some of you know what I'm talking about.



Here's Jenny and I last week. Jenny and I met five years ago at we were 'newbie's' at camp! For three summers we sweated it out at CP, working with the kiddies, and sharing Jesus with children and youth! In the wedding party was two others I had worked at FC with! YAY for reunions!




One weekend I skipped down and headed south to SA or rather north of it in the Hill country to see my extended fam. Here's my fav cuz, Em. She walked onto the KU tennis team - D-1 school!

Here's a pic of me kicking the ball around before a game. We all had fun even if we did come in last place. What makes me sick is we had a better record than a friend of mine - but because his team won the last game aka the playoff, his team came in a better place!

Here's the pic you've been waiting for! Jen, me, Anna, Sylvia before the big race! The four of us are Baylor grads and sported our matching green tanks to show our pride. There's already talk of doing it next year with more fam! The race runs downtown SA and by the big, bad Alamo!

So there's an update...not too exciting. I gave my official notice this week about my last day. It's sad to be moving and on Saturday I had a freak out moment. Moving again scares me as I've grown accustomed to my life here. But I know it's what God has for me!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

So where are you headed, Leah???

danielle said...

love your blog leah! so good to see that you are doing so well!!