My friend and I took the day off and road-tripped to Austin for a day of fun. We had all sorts of fun things to do, but we didn't get to do them all. We're okay with that!
We started it off by eating at
Cupp's drive-in - A small 5 booth and 8 stool counter joint where locals eat for decades. My dad remembers going there for a 5cent burger before Health Camp came along.
A few hours later we made it to the Bob Bullock Texas History Museum in Austin! Yes, it was that much fun! We took some pics, but they'll have to wait until after I upload them to my computer.
We headed north fighting traffic for some shopping at the great......

Ikea! I love this store - it's like a museum! You should go if ya'll have never been before. I got some great things on sale and looked for a new desk. I'll need one in the fall. As to where I'm going Tracy - I'm headed for my counseling degree at SWBTS. I'm nervous and excited - like most things in life!
No comments:
Post a Comment