I have enjoyed my summer - especially the last few weeks. The lake vacay was wonderful! I still have my good tan. I will say that this little 19 month old nephew of mine has stolen my heart. He woke me up every morning saying my name - which he can't say many words. He provided much laughter and joy. Here he is getting some ice cream from Grammy. He opens wide to make sure it goes in there and not a drop is spilled!
Now my new roommate has moved to TX and I'm showing her the lone star state. On our way home one night (I've been showing her Waco), she saw a road runner and told everyone she knew! It's been fun watching her experience Texas! Makes me proud - "the stars at night, are big and bright, *clap, clap, clap, clap* DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS! Sorry mom, no more pics yet. . . they'll come later.
Up High: One last vacay in Waco before school - so relaxing!
Down Low: Scary that school starts in less than 68 hours!
No comments:
Post a Comment