Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Vetern's Day

I feel honored to write this post. This is a thank you post to all the military serving stateside and overseas. I have known numberous amounts of military...particualry because of my family. My father is retired Air Force Colonerl and my brother is currently an Air Force Captain. Both of my grandfathers served in WW2 and my father served in Vietnam, Desert Storm, and other wars. This time last year, my brother was overseas serving for the Iragi war. To say I'm more than proud, is an understatement. So today I say THANK YOU!
This is my dad and brother embracing when my brother came home from his deployment!


Here's Joel's military pic...makes ya proud!


Sorry dad, I don't have your military pic. Instead, here's him from this summer on the lake with his new interest - grandkids!

1 comment:

darlene said...

Thank you to George and Joel. I like the picture of George on the boat better than a military photo anyway. :-)