Monday, February 16, 2009

Update

Since February is almost over, I guess I should update my blog. Nothing exciting right now. I'm actually procrastinating my reading by writing this blog. Assignments seem to pile up each week, yet I try not to get too bogged down with them. Yet today in class we were given yet another personality/leadership style test. One of them told me I was "The Rebel." Hmm.... true? Just maybe.
I did have an interesting and good read of a book this weekend. I'm assigned 600 pages of EXTRA reading - mind you that's on top of the two textbook reading. Since we could read biographies of people with disorders, I came across Fear is No Longer My Reality by Jamie Blyth. It's a good read! Much better than textbooks!
Oh and you can go ahead and start praying for me and my interview. Remember one of my goals for 2009 is to get into Practicum. I turned in my application and interview on March 25th at 10am. I know it's far away, but I need all the prayer I can get. I hope to start in the summer so I can intern Summer '10 and graduate Dec '10. I can live with starting in the fall, but any later would push back my graduation date and that's no bueno.

Up High: Watching my bears rip apart those aggies!! Sic'em!
Down Low: 2 papers, 1 test, and endless pages to read - ah the life of a grad student

1 comment:

Joel and Christy said...

March 25th it is in my calendar and we will be praying!!!!