Now doesn't that sound like an interesting post title? All of this happened in the past three days. This weekend I house and dog-sat for my sister. Saturday morning after taking my friend to catch an early morning flight, I tried going back to sleep with of course my sister's oh so small doberman (tongue in cheek) when the doorbell rang. I groggily got up to answer the door only to find Animal Control at the door. Appearantly, someone called claiming a pitbull was in their backyard. I was glad it was a wrong address and a pitbull becuase calling my sister while she's on vacation that her dog's in the pound is something I DO NOT want to ever do!!
Sunday, I came home and was unpacking my clothes when I knocked over my coke. Sadly, when it fell over, it was soacked up completely by my towel which is sandwiched between the floor and cemet blocks. Which of course my bed frame sits on top of, followed by my bedspring, and mattress. I qucikly had to take everything off to get to the soaked towel in order to clean it up. Quite an ordeal for a stupid mistake on my part.
Last week, I visited a church which has been known to give GREAT first-time visitor gift. I was told to fill out the card in SS and church service to make sure you get one. I did and got a wonderful call the next day. Sadly, they ran out but promised to bring one by. So here is my hot apple pie which was given to me just by visiting this particular church. Did I mention it was warm when I recieved it? Yum, yum!
So that's my week in a nutshell!
Up High: Yummy apple pie!
Down Low: I know it's the same as last time and I doubt it'll change, but it's the amount of papers/quizes due by next week!
1 comment:
Leah, what a fun weekend. Sounds like a title for a book.
Post a Comment