Monday, May 18, 2009
Sorry no quirky title for you. My brain is still fried from finals. I know I haven't updated in awhile and please forgive me. Finals was not good and I'm glad they are over. I went home and ended up with car trouble. Thankfully, I was 15 miles from my house. It's fixed now, but not in time before I had to be back in the city. My wonderful father traded cars with me until we meet again next week for my cousin's wedding. I started my Practicum last week with 19 other students who I will spend my next year with. The first semster is relatively easy, it's the second half I'm concerned about. So for now I'm relaxing and working until July when my other class starts. Sorry it's nothing exciting to write about. I'll find a story in the next week, don't you worry!
1 comment:
Leah, good to hear from you again. Sorry about the tough week with finals and car problems but you survived! Enjoy your time away from the books.
Post a Comment