So last week I went on a sibling vacay with my siblings. The first one ever. It was sans grandparents (aka our parentals) and sans children (really my niece and nephews). We rendezvoused in OK so I went up early. While there I had fabulous ice cream with the wonderful Mrs. OFF. While there it started to snow - brrr!
On my way home, I stopped by to see the newly-wedded Mrs. GG!! Love her!
So for some reason, I never really got any good pics of all five of us who went. And my camera never came out of its case until the last day - sad! The three girls shopped and took fun pics while the boys skied.
I had gotten a massage the day before so I hung out with the boys while the other two got massages. We walked around downtown Pagosa and saw beautiful sights.
While out, we came across this fun piece of art. Too bad it wouldn't have fit in the car, because secretly want this! I mean, I could be the like the person who has the Waco gorilla in their front yard!
And of course I had to join this fun guy doing the Baylor sic'em!
While they skied, I went ice skating on a frozen pond. So cool being out in the middle of a pond with no side rails, or smooth ice. Scary too when I saw a HUGE crack towards one area of the pond. Don't worry mom, no one fell through!
I had a lot of fun on the trip. While the weather was great, it only started to snow the day we left. And it was probably a good thing we left at 5am because not only was there already 2 inches of snow, it was fastly falling. Then once we hit I-44, temps rose to 70+ degrees!! WHOA! I had fun. But next time can we please go to the Caribbean?!
Up High: Loved being with family!
Down Low: Being out of the office for a week made for crazy days at office
2 comments:
Such a fun trip. I'm glad you could spend time with the siblings.
Cute pictures! Love that y'all could spend time together. What fun memories.
Post a Comment