Friday, January 6, 2012

First post of 2012, Wedding reunion, and 30 Things

Last weekend I headed north for a fun wedding of Miss Gallopping Georgia.  Here's the bridal party:
 Mr. and Mrs. making it legit and legal!
 Me and the beautiful couple!
 Guess who happened to be part of the bridal party?  None other than Miss LAT and FTT!!  So good to see them both and ring in the New Year together! 


So in other news, I will soon be starting a new program called 30 Things before 30. 

 I have made a list of 30 Things I am attempting to accomplish before October.  I know it's a little soon, but some will take a while to accomplish.  So here they are in random order:
1) Visit a new state
2) Run a mile
3) Swing dance with thirty different men
4) Visit Independence, TX
5) Do 7 push-ups
6) Compete in a 5k
7) See the sunrise in Cameron Park
8) Be part of a flashmob or lindybomb mob
9) Move into my own place
10) Take a photo with a Baylor athlete
11) Be successful at Tortilla Tossing
12) Swim in the Brazos River
13) Have lunch at Homestead Heritage
14) Skype or Facetime with Joel while he's deployed
15) Send a care package to Joel
16) Have a Swing Kitty photo shoot
17) Ride in a limo
18) Drive a Ford Mustang
19) Memorize 30 verses of Scripture
20) Buy someone else's dinner without them knowing it
21) Have a picnic lunch
22) Read 3 books - 1 fiction, 1 non-fiction, 1 biography
23) Find a pair of fun shoes
24) Convince an out-of-state friend to visit
25) Eat at Kim's - location of parent's first date
26) Paint 2 more canvas'
27) Make my favorite OTB dish homemade - Chicken Empanadas
28) Do something random for my co-workers
29) Change my hair
30) Visit my parents at least twice

So there you have it.  My list of things to accomplish in the next ten or so months.  I'm hoping to combine some of these things if possible.  But if you have any suggestions on how to accomplish them, feel free.  I'll try to update at least once a month on my progress on it all.


Up High: Vacay with the siblings next week!
Down Low: Not so much a fan of the cold, damp weather.

No comments: