As I wrote last week, I had a fabulous weekend! It all kicked off Thursday night with dinner with Miss Dedicated Lufkin Bear. Loved hanging out with her!
For some reason, my pictures have gotten out of order, but whatever. On Saturday, my grandmother had a 'small, intimate' family gathering [of about 50+ people]- only blood related people were invited. Here are the yummy '90' cookies my mom made
The siblings with the honored guest! It's a lot harder than one would think to get all of them to stop talking and smile! PS - see any family resemblance?
The entire first cousins on my dad's side from both his sides are included. All in the correct family set.
Skipping back to Friday night. I had a wonderful benefactor that allowed me and Miss ASQ to attend the Rotary Club's Talitha Kohum Fundraiser, "Dancing With the Stars of Waco." It was special for us because out of the six couples, we personally knew two of the 'pros!' They were our very own Miss SSW and Mr. EAN! Sic'em! So, we got all fancied up, rubbed elbows with the rich, all the while knowing the famous! Here's Miss ASQ and I before the event.
Before the competition (Miss SSW had a costume)
I'd show you my pics, but I didn't take very good ones. The best ones are somewhat found on facebook and wacotrib.com. Best part was - our girl Miss SSW won!! YES!! So proud of her!
Here's the four of us - me, Miss SSW (winner!), Mr. EAN, and Miss ASQ
And the winners - Miss SSW and her partner "The Tall Man" affectionately named by Miss SSW. There's two feet, two inches of height between them. They definitely played it up and made it look fabulous! Sic'em!
My parentals were in town!
Up High: Had a fabulous weekend last week despite how crazy busy it was! Loved every moment of it!Down Low: Why is it all my close friends seem to reside in the sunshine state and not the lone star?





1 comment:
Great pics.
Don't know why your close friends are in Sunshine state but most of your wonderful family is in TEXAS (with a few in nearby OK) and we're glad you are close to us.
Post a Comment