Sunday, April 7, 2013

Six month Birthday!

For some reason, I never carved enough time to blog.  And since I do not have internet at home except via my phone, I have no pictures.  Guess you will have to read and not scan the pics. 
Today is special as it's my 6 month birthday.  To most people, it's just another day.  But to me, April 7th always excites me.  Then again, Mrs. FBB and I celebrate the 7th of each month!  I don't really have anything special planned on this day.  I just celebrate it with love.  I know. I'm weird

Bluebonnets are in full bloom. And boy are they beautiful.  Sorry, I have no pictures.  Hopefully next week I'll post some.

Yes. Short post. But YOU try typing manuscripts on a small screen!

Up High: My bears actually won a national title?!  SICEM!
Down Low: Last Sundays loss truly felt like a death, and the loss of a dream.

No comments: