Friday, July 5, 2013

I know, I know......

I know that the past few weeks I have not been blogging.  I have no excuse that will do.  
Only, I'm sorry.  

I've uploaded some photos that came from a whirlwind weekend with Miss FBT

Here she is getting into trouble at my work:
 Had to show her the Gorilla 
 Suspension Bridge & Tortilla tossing 
Saturday morning we headed to Shipley's for yummy donuts before heading South 
 Once in Austin, we ended up at the Farmer's Market
Then we ended up at a coffee shop, walked down 6th street to shop around the corner. 
Afterwards, we ended up an art museum.  Interesting!
We drove around the found ourselves down by the river.  
Beautiful sunny day. REALLY hot!!
It was great having her visit and letting our 'hair' hang out
Dad was in town all last week.  It was great having him around.  Though I think Miss Daisy worked him hard

Last weekend, I had the great opportunity to have lunch Friday AND Sunday with family! 
 
Always good to see them!
Phew - that sound catch everyone up to date!

Up High: Dinner party in one week!
Down Low: On call again for July 4th - second year in a row


No comments: