Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Trips Up & Down 35

Over Memorial Day weekend, Miss SLC and I headed south for a fun-filled weekend where we were planning on soaking up the SA culture and lay out by the pool....... or so we thought!
We hit this on our way down
We stopped for Pie Happy Hour at legendary Bluebonnet Cafe - yum!
 
The next morning the rain and floods were in full swing.  Our plans were soured for some, but we were able to tour some missions that afternoon.
This is probably my expression being able to see light!
The next morning after church, we got to get at my favorite SA - La Fonda on Main! I love those lemonades!
My wonderful aunt & uncle - the gracious hosts!
Last week I did a first.  I had my very first Vitek's Gut Pak
Fritos, brisket, sausage, beans, pickles, sauce, jalapenos, onions, and a slice of bread
Surprisingly - yum!
 Saturday morning I headed north to see my sees-tur!  We got mani's:
 Then I headed over to see the newly-engaged Miss KAM!  YAY!!
Then I briefly saw my wonderful grandmother.... 
 ...and uncle!
Yay for families!  And friends!!

Up High: Fun times with friends and families
Down Low: Work issues

No comments: