I've been poked and encouraged to get back to writing. It's not as easy as one might think. I've wanted to blog for awhile. Yet I have no good grandeur reason as to why I stopped. This post is dedicated to the new Mrs. KAM. She has been taking the blogging community by storm with her awesome posts.
I'm so thankful for her! Her wedding was so absolutely gorgeous it felt like it was out of a movie. The skies opened up and sun shines down on Mrs. KAM as she walked down the aisle to Mr. KAM. The barn provided a lively atmosphere with dinner & dancing! It was lovely!
Congrats again Mr. & Mrs. KAM!
1 comment:
Awwww you're so sweet Leah!!! I LOVE it! I like reading your blog always :-) Thank you so much for coming to our wedding. I know it was such a sacrifice for such a big Baylor Bear fan! I'm so not worthy compared to your dedication :-p I love you tons and am so blessed by your friendship! Maybe we can do some kind of link-up post together sometime!
Post a Comment