Thursday, May 21, 2015

Dinner #1

This post is about four months overdue.  And because I'm hosting #2 tomorrow night, I need to post one now. The 'Way Cool Robinson' family is a family I know from GA's.  Mrs. WCR is my co-leader with the third-fourth graders.   This family of three girls are lively and much different from my other dinner parties.  This was my first one with kids so I tried to plan dinner accordingly.  I got them involved in helping me toss the salad.  I made a cheesy pasta dish that probably needed more sauce.  Opps.  I paired it with lemonade and some garlic bread to make it yummy.  For dessert, we made ice cream sundaes with whipped cream from the can.  Made it more fun to top everything off!  I loved hosting them and getting to know my church family better.  Here's a great photo of the WCR family.  

One down.  Five to go.

No comments: