Saturday, December 1, 2007

My trip to see the mouse's house

Like I posted earlier, I did go to Disney World! Soooo much fun! We visited all four parks plus one of their side areas - Animal Kingdom, Epcot, Magic Kingdom, MGM Studios, and Downtown Disney. Here's a detailed list of the day:
8:45am - Met Tim who got us all in free at Epcot
9:20ish - Ran to ride Soarin' - Hang-gliding over California
9:45ish - Caught the bus to Animal Kingdom
- Rode Mt. Evervest - probably my fav rollar coaster - it sends you backwards ahhhh!
- Watched 3D Bug's Life
10:30ish - Caught Bus back to Epcot
- Ate lunch in Morocco - Chicken and lamb with other things I can't pronouce muchless spell - and yes I did eat a bite of lamb which was good
- Dessert in France - Je t'amie!
12pm - Caught Monorail to Magic Kingdom!
- Tiki Room - could have passed on - not that great to be honest
- Priates of Caribbean
- Splash Mountain - remembered the memories of the picture that's somewhere of Mom screaming!
- Big Thunder Mtn Railroad - Rollar Coaster
- Haunted Mansion - not as cool as it was before - not scarey to me
- It's a Small World - after all
- Mickey's PhilharMagic - 3D movie - Fanstasia-like
- Mad Tea Party - How could I pass up the spinning tea cups and then show my lunch? Just kidding, no one showed the lunch
- Space Mountain - Better this time than last
- Carousel of Progress - One of my fav - It's sooo interesting!
- Monters, Inc Laugh Floor - okay I guess
- Ice Cream on Main street and some shopping
- No Snow White though
- It was getting dark as we left and saw the castle light up and glow! so cool!
5ish - Caught Monrail to Polynisian Hotel - Ruth wanted info about it
- Caught Bus to MGM Studios
6:30pm - Went on Tower of Terror - so much fun!! Loved it! Sad we missed it 13 years ago by one month! I literally had about 2-3 seconds of flying
- Rockin' Roller Coaster - So much fun! The only ride to go upside down. It's all in black light and inside like Space Mtn. As we were getting off the attendant asked if we wanted to go again because apparently we had made a friend earlier. We guessed a guy liked us and wanted us to ride again. So we rode again by cutting in line!! Great and fine for me - not so much for my motion-sickness roommate! She didn't feel good after that needless to say.
- 3D Muppet Show - I remember going to this with ya'll!
- Osborne Christmas Light Show - A Little Rock family gave Disney millsions of lights off their house. They dance to music as certain times. So cool! see pics below
8:30pm - Caught Bus to Epcot and got car
- Drove to Downtown Disney
10pm - Ate Dinner at Rainforest Cafe
11:30ish - Left Orlando for Jacksonville
2am - Arrived in Jax
It was so much fun! I loved it and couldn't have asked for more. It was also long and exhausting. I loved it but it was such a long day! My friend Megan were a pedometer and we walked almost 14 miles!!




I hope these pics come out all right. These are my favs


I'm jumping for Joy in Magic Kingdom!



Tea Party on the spinning tea cups!


Leah, Megan, Ruth, and Cinderalla's castle!
Up High: SGT #3 next weekend
Down Low: Only having two weeks left!

No comments: