Saturday, January 26, 2008

An official resident!

I'm no good at updating so I'll do the best I can. I've officially moved to W-town. I'm glad to be back! I've also applied for my first ever TX license! Whoa! I've never had one, but it was sad giving up my good pic license from FL. It was a great pic of me!


Good news is that I've already found a church I love! The pastor is passionate about ministry and missions outside the church walls. As I've said before, I can no longer be a pew-warmer. Nope, won't do it!


I've also started training for my New Year's Resolution 2008: run in the fandango april 26th. Excitement and nerves! The only race I've ever run in was in 5th grade and I came in dead last. This time, I just want to finish! It will be a HUGE task for me to do, but something I need/should do. My friend and I have already begun the steps to train. YAY! Now I need costume ideas...






Here's a pic of Megan and I from our St. Aug trip last year. It was like being a kid again! Except for the falling out a tree part. =) Happy memories!



Up High: I've found a church!


Down Low: The sun has not shown its true self since I've been here - it's a little depressing!

No comments: