Let's see... I have a job and a church! YAY! I joined a church (through associate membership for a reason) the same week I got a job. It's working with preschools are can be fun and full of life. And they can be whiny and snotty (as in snot coming out the wazoo or their nose)! It's a job! YAY! But my dream job, but I'm reasonably happy where I am. I've applied to half of the grad schools I'm looking at. And have recently signed up to be an Assist. Soccer Coach. I know you're all laughing, but I need to get out of the box I'm in right now!
In other news last night I went to the Baylor - A&M basketball game...with my 86 year old grandmother! My aunt gave me her season tickets and I jumped at the chance to go! Then my grandmother wanted to go since she hadn't been in over 10 years! It was crazy! I enjoyed it for the most part - or until the last 10 minutes when things turned sour. Yes the refs did make bad calls or didn't make any calls on some plays. Thus the fighting and throwing of objects. It almost embarrassed me to be apart of Baylor. But probably my fav part was the very very end. Some fans stay until the end, really Baylor fans stay until you sing the song - "That Good 'Ole Baylor Line." This was even better! Since it was senior night, the senior players all said some thank yous and what nots. Then the coach prayed over the guys before the band played our song. How cool is that?! Not every school would do that for their players which is another reason I love Baylor so!
Up High: After the game when Drew prayed!
Down Low: The last ten min of the game
No comments:
Post a Comment