Monday, April 7, 2008

It's April!! YAY!! This happens to be my favorite month of the year! I know it's odd since my birthday is not even near it, but I just love the world in bloom. Everything is so fresh and beautiful. The trees flourish and grass grows. Which means the grass it cut and produces one of my favorite smells. The past few years I've lived in Florida (duh) and dearly missed the bluebonnets cascading along the roads and meadows of Texas. Currently, they are in full bloom! Oh Praise God for this glorious sight every spring!

I started coaching soccer recently or at least being an assistant coach. We're currently 1-1, but I'm still proud of my kiddos! They are fabulous! It's a league with my church where they emphasize equal playing time and mean it. For me being an 'Includer' as one of my strengths, I hate when only the good players are always in and not everyone gets a turn. I have taken on this task of making sure every child on my team gets to play. Go lions! rarr!

Random: Has anyone else seen the new Lowe's commercial with the bear going to buy stuff? I love the end when the neighbor asks how he wants his steak cooked...rarrr says the neighbor aka the bear. Which the cooker replies "Rarr? Rarr? Oh rare!!" I find that absolutely hilarious!!

Hopefully next time I can update you on BIG PLANS for me for Aug!

Up High: It's spring and the bluebonnets are here!
Down Low: Our team lost on Saturday. I think someone jinxed us and he shall get a talked to!

1 comment:

ruth.kern said...

I agree. I've had fun watching the tree in front of my apartment bloom.