Thursday, November 6, 2008

ComeHoming

My favorite weekend probably all year was this past weekend. I've missed HC for over two years after not missing it for 5! Growing up in the family I did, I've spent many a days/night coming to this fabulous place, watching the bonfire burn, grabbing candy from the parade as it passed by, and of course cheering on my bears to victory (well, we can't have everything). I loved seeing friends and being back on campus! Here are some pics:
Here's my cousin and his new family! It's JR's first HC - he's destined to become a bear!
Here me and Kate at the bonfire
All of us were in the same S*D group in college, Cathleen, Kate, Tanya, and Leah- here we are the parade

Up High: I loved seeing all my friends this past weekend at HC!

Down Low: Two HUGE papers are hanging over my head for the next week!

2 comments:

Anna and the boys said...

Oh girl-I am sorely disappointed. No green or gold at the parade!!I am proud of you going! ;) Hopefully, we will all join you last year!

Leah said...

I am wearing a green necklace that a nice lady in MO made for me! And I do hope more family will come next year to celebrate 100yrs of HC! Also, I did look to see if we were playing Tech before I wore red - don't want to make the same mistake someone else did before!