Sunday, December 14, 2008

Traveling

The past two years I have been fortunate enough to go on a mini-vacation with friends this time of year. The second weekend was set-aside for the SGT. I realized how special and beautiful this time of year is with everything decorated on tree, houses, lights, etc. However, due to school restraints and change of date, I was unable to attend SGT #4. Sad, I know. Instead, I was stuck in a library studying for finals - wishing the entire time I were with friends. Last year, we hiked part of the Applacation Trail in Georgia!

As you can guess, I survived finals. I actually lept out of my last theo final... doing about 10 leaps on the way to my car! Silly, but I needed to release my pentup frustration. Why now act like a kid?

Now, I'm off to NJ to a mission to bring home my brother, sister-in-law, and 'blueberry.' I'm excited about the trip but nervous about traveling through possible snow. It'll be fun and then the family Christmas' shall commence with cloverland bowl games, basketball games, friend reuinions, and a fiesta-type Christmas. Can't wait!

UP High: Finishing finals!!!
Down Low: FL thinned out my blood making cold weather not as much fun as I remember it.

1 comment:

darlene said...

Leah, I don't think cold weather has ever been much fun. Be careful on your journeys. Look forward to seeing you next week.