Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008

Here's a list of things I did this past year - all 366 days of them!
  • Became an official TX resident
  • Got a new job - only to quit six months later
  • Joined a church all by myself - a first for me!
  • Applied and was accepted into grad school
  • Coached soccer - oh the little kiddies
  • Ran in first race - and finished 4sec under my goal
  • Completed another New Year's Resolution - 2nd time in 2 yrs
  • Played softball in adult league
  • Renewed numerous friendships
  • Started grad school and completed first semester!
  • Started networking for externship in 2010 -never too early

Things I hope to do in 2009:

  • Get into practicum
  • Visit Princess Blurberry upon her arrival!
  • More attempts in securing dream externship for 2010

I know it's lame, but that's all I have. I loved my travels the past three weeks, but I would like to sleep in the same place for more than 3 nights! Oh well, I've visited 9 states, driven countless hours in rain, snow, sun, and a little sleet. It's been hot in the 70's and cold in the single digits! I'm almost ready for school to start again.....almost.

Some of my fav pics: Anna and I at Easter - yay for being able to celebrate with family this year!

Family Vacay to the lake! We're excited for Princess blueberry!

Friends reunion at BU HC!


Steph, Mel, and I on our way to Waco for the game!

Happy New Year!

Up High: I kicked my theo final to the curb with my 92! Heck yes!

Down Low: The cost of books is ruins the excitement of getting new ones.

1 comment:

darlene said...

Leah, that is not a lame accomplishment list. Those are great things and you did them all well. Have fun and enjoy yourself while you continue these wonderful adventures.