Okay if the Bible says ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free, then I'm telling the truth. Numbers 2 and 3 are correct, number 1's the lie.
1. I've never run over an animal - bugs/flies don't count. <-- In college, I accidentally ran over a squirrel and was very sad about it. I tired swerving (something you're not supposed to do) but he still ran full speed ahead to go under my tire
2. My craziest pair of shoes are leopard platforms. <-- My mom bought me these shoes as a joke in HS and I've loved them ever since! They're six inch platform fuzzy, leopard shoes!
3. I've had someone propose to me before. <--- While working at Falls Creek, I learned and heard a lot like getting proposed to by a sponsor or getting asked out on icee dates by 14 year olds because I'm driving around in a golf cart! I had only met the sponsor about 50 seconds earlier before asking me to marry him. I didn't know if he was serious or joking so I tried to play it off as a joke!
Thanksgiving was lots of fun - here's a pic of the extended, extended family with our sisters *sister, sisters. . .* from the movie White Christmas

Here's a pic of Mel and I. She's a JU alum and since I went to BU, we drove down for the BU-JU game earlier this week. This is us before tip-off.
Up High: It's the most wonderful time of the year
Down Low: three finals, two more papers to finish and write, one notebook project ....all will be over in less than 8 days and three hours
1 comment:
Leah, love the pictures. It was great to see you at the BU game (Go, Bears!) and I look forward to seeing you at Christmas.
Hang in there on the finals. I know that you will do well.
Post a Comment