Meanwhile, Miss Florida Beach Bum has friends coming in from FL visiting her. Of course we had to take her to the stockyards in cowtown. The boots, the hats, the beef, and the smells provided quite the entertainment. Even Miss Texas Two-Step joined us! The funniest was the Florida friend hopping onto the real bull for a photo-op outside the rodeo!
Another highlight was the cake I made for my friends -
No reason, just wanted to make a cake.
On the whole downside is my mid-term on Wednesday. I'm not looking forward to it and at times I get really frustrated - at myself for taking this class, and at my friends who all left me alone and might have an easier professor in the spring. I really don't like this class nor think the subject is really important due to most people not caring all that much about details. Anywho, I only have six more classes left and I'm counting down the hours!
Up High: Surprise return visit from my dad last Wed.
Down Low: I think for the next three weeks, it's going to be the same thing: school
2 comments:
Leah, focus on how good you will feel when the semester is over and you are finished with the class and your friends will still be taking it.
Hang in there, girl! You have a nephew's pirate party coming soon & then come join us for a dip in the pool!
Post a Comment