Oh what a weekend! Last week, my cousin Jenny had a beautiful baby boy confirming my theory that the females in my family have a paternal gene allowing them to only have boys. If you look back a few years, it would prove my theory. Here's a picture of the future bear - Baylor class of '32. Notice the Baylor hat and shirt - he may be less than 24hrs old, but family likes to remind them of their loyalty. =)
Yep, I painted my entertainment center this weekend. A wonderful family was trying to get rid of it and passed it along to me while in FL. It didn't match the rest of my furniture and I'll probably throw it out one day. Of course I had to add my own flair. This is closer to the actual color of lilac while the other pics have more blue hues in them.
Rather than reading my VERY boring books, I decided to paint it. I admit it's a little darker than I had first anticipated, but I like the color it brings to the apartment. I thought the daisies might also be a nice touch.
Up High: Dad came to visit yesterday
Down Low: Guess - you're right - it's school! Blah!
3 comments:
Leah, I'm with you...painting instead of reading those awful books. Looks great!
Love the paint job. I don't like painting but it is better than studying. :-)
I love the entertainment center! It's so cute and bright and just perfect for the room. Hang in there with school, I know the feeling and it isn't a good one. It will all be worth it in the end! :)
Joanna
Post a Comment