Monday, October 19, 2009

Fall and the sunshine are back!

Basically since I returned from Indy, there have been very few sunny days. Instead, they've either been rainy or cloudy with the sun no where in sight. However, this past weekend welcomed the sun's return with crisp air. YAY! While fall is not exactly my favorite season (despite my bday smack in the middle of it), I am enjoying the weather change.

I made to inpromtu trips this week south of the metro. Monday, Mel and I drove to Corsicana to attend Kate's dad's viewing. Since he was the pastor of the small town church, there were LOTS of people there - over 75 at the beginning of it. I hugged Kate and left as she had lots to deal with, but I just wanted to give her a hug when I couldn't form to words what it would do. I think she appreciated it. Then Thursday night found me in Waco to spend time w/my parents as they traveled south to the family cuzzin's reunion. (and no, it's not spelled wrong - that's just how country-fried we are).

The weekend found me lounging around my sister's pool reading as we house/dog sat for her. Here are some more pics from my bday week.
Steph, Wendy, and Mary all came too


So did Mississippi State fans - Michael& Mary Beth - they love msu and have pics of the football, basketball, and baseball stadium over their couch - it is so pretty.


Up High: My favorite week as a college student was HC. My senior year, hands down, was the best ever! Which is definitely why my high is Baylor HC!!!
Down Low: Stats test on tuesday after HC

2 comments:

Aunt Kathryn said...

GO BEARS!!!

darlene said...

Great to see you last week and maybe will see you over the weekend!