Monday, October 26, 2009

Fireworks, Freebies, and Future

Homecoming is probably my favorite holiday at Baylor. I love it! Since they were celebrating its 100th anniversary, after the speakers tried to 'pep' us up, fireworks went off. I was not expecting them and it startled me for a second. They were full of green and gold ones lasting about 5 min before the bonfire went up in flames! Sic'em!

Here's Linds and I at the bonfire - only pic from HC - what?!

They also handed out this fun books about Baylor and HC. I picked up a few, threw it in my bag promising to look over once I got home. They also had free Dr Pepper hour floats during the Parade - loved it!! Can we say yum-my?! Included in the book thing was a double-sided poster. I immediately put it up in our apt to cover up our horribly looking cracks. (We've complained about it to housing, but nothings been done and they only look worse.) This is a nice alternative because we're afraid to put anything to cover them up for fear of it falling and breaking so this is a great way to cover it up!


Here's the pic of my new artwork =)

I also had a meeting this morning with my professor concerning internship for the summer, just to make sure I'm dotting my i's and crossing my t's. Everything appears to be in order, but nothings in stone until Dec when I interview. So excited about life after graduation!

Up High: No OT class due to baptist meeting!
Down Low: Stats test tomorrow!

Pics to come later. Sorry. Studying for stats.

2 comments:

Gabbasaurus said...

Best of luck on the stats test! Undergrad educational stats class was scary enough for me....grad level stats? *Shudder*

Aunt Kathryn said...

Ha love the poster! I'm not sure a large quilt would cover that crack. Oh well, you are making memories. Good luck on everything!