Here's Miss FBB and Mr. JB - she was so happy the entire weekend!
Mrs. Lubbock Coat Lover and her hubs, Mr. LBL
Miss Galloping Georgia and Miss Liberty African Twin
And me with Miss Florida Sunshine Twin
The Funny: So one of my places of employment recently built a new building with a slide that's two story's tall. I've supervised children going down but never myself. However, I decided to go down when my eight months pregnant co-worker told me she would be following me down the slide.
WEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! It was so much fun and VERY long - a lot longer than you would expect. I just might have to do that again!And now for the the ugly: I worked Sunday morning and because it was raining I decided to wear my chunky platform shoes to give me a lift and my pants won't get wet. I parked far away and across the street which the city is rebuilding so others can have close spots. I didn't mind the walk with my shoes, remember b/c it was raining. As I attempted to walk on an edge to avoid the mud in the street, I slipped. So, what worse than falling flat on your face? Falling in the middle of the street covered in mud! My shirt:
My pants:
To make matters worse, as I was driving home I felt my ankle start hurting and then I noticed the side was scraped up. Then after carefully taking off my pants, I noticed blood on my knee also from the fall. UGH! My hands got scraped up in the process too. AHH! So NOT a fun afternoon - I did get the mud out and my clothes are clean and the cuts are bandaged for now. I just hope it doesn't happen again.
So there you have it, the good, the funny, and the ugly!
Up High: Having only two weeks left of school!
Down Low: My not-so-graceful fall yesterday
2 comments:
Leah, you always have fun and intesting stories to tell. I'm so glad you share with us.
sorry about the fall but no permanent harm done. :-)
Leah, no more platform shoes.
Post a Comment