Monday, April 26, 2010

Spring Picnics, Spring Afternoons, Spring Fever

I LOVE spring! It's one of my fav seasons! I love having the ability to sit outside when it's not too hot or too cool. This weekend was our semi-annual department picnic. All of us counseling kids get together and shrink each other, right? We have fun especially when we are able to see our profs so laid back. Last fall it was rainy and moved to inside, but this year it was perfect!

Then yesterday afternoon Miss FBB and I tried a new place in FTW called Palio's Pizza Cafe. Really yummy! The cool part was the side paito overlooking the valley. So pretty! Of course pics were needed for goofiness!
Miss FBB and our number
Me and our number - notice the bright sun shine!
I'll say it again, I just love spring. Normally I love the rains too except for last week's incident. The flowers are blooming and everything turns green. ahhh - so pretty! As it has for many springs, this one comes included with finals BUT it is my last one ever! No more tests getting in the way of my spring fever! No way Hosay! Oh and it's my last week at one of my jobs - bittersweet - it's an interesting place that I will hopefully tell about next week.

Up High: The end of Tuesday night prac is almost here!
Down Low: 3 finals and 1 test stop me from enjoying spring for a week!

2 comments:

darlene said...

And you are one week closer to being my neighbor again!

Leah said...

I will only come if there is electricity.