Monday, April 5, 2010

Basketball, Paper, and Easter

First let me say how proud I am of my Bears! Men and Women did wonderful in the tourney. They both surpassed expectations and made it further than expected. So proud! Sic'em!
Since I work and attend private Christian schools, I had Good Friday off - yay! And since I didn't want to be writing a paper all weekend, my goal for Friday was to finish my 10 pg paper due Monday. Which btw, what kind of prof has a large research paper due the day after Easter?! I thought I went to a Christian school! HA! Anyway, I am proud to say I did finish writing it Friday!
That allowed me time to enjoy the beautiful bluebonnets as Ms. Florida Beach Bum and I headed south to Waco. It's my fav season in Texas when the roadsides are filled with hues of blues, purples, and red/orange! We also spent Easter visiting a sunrise service w/the Methodist at the Bosque River Stage. Which it was good, nothing can compare the fabulous service I went to in FL at the beach. However, I still liked it despite it starting around 6:45am.

Since this is Ms. FBB's last TX spring, I made her take the obligatory bluebonnet pic which I'm sure if you were raised in TX you had.

Me among the flowers

Attempting a pic w/the bluebonnets together

Up High: Feels great knowing a large paper is over! Only 5 more Tuesday nights!
Down Low:Big group project presentation next week - it's a large chunk of my grade, yikes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wasnt even raised in Texas but boy do I have a handful of blue bonnet pictures.

darlene said...

Love the pics. Sorry I missed seeing you over the weekend.