Then I headed north to spend time with this cutie
Since I was in town, I met up with Mrs. Oklahoma Flag Friend.
I spent my youth years in the state of Oklahoma. I learned how to duck & cover multiple times. *side note ppl thought I was crazy moving to FL b/c of hurricanes when I remind them hurricanes give 5 day notice, tornado's 5min* Anyway, I was upstairs working on stuff w/the tv blaring radio music. Then the tv siren started blaring and I became concerned so I grabbed my phone & tuned into the tv station. My mother came home a little early & cleaned out the closet underneath the stairs.
Up High: Loved seeing the family!
Down Low: I kinda liked being on vacation for the week w/free wifi & cable - so leaving it is kinda sad.
*EDIT* I'm so sorry Darlene for not posting the answer to last week's picture - I was distracted by the weather! Anyway, the winner was my mother who correctly guessed it through texting, but Darlene wins for being the closest on the blog! It's from my Middle School Graduation in NJ, 1997. And I also want to give a shout out to the Texas 4A Boys Doubles Tennis Champion, Mark! So proud of you!
1 comment:
Cloverland can compete with the big city.
Granny and I both have cable -- Dish or DirectTV, take your choice.
We got free wifi --- you just have to come to my house. :-)
OK, so what's the answer to last week's pic question?
Post a Comment