Monday, May 24, 2010

Court, Whilrwinds, and Racoon Eyes

I got to go to court last week since my supervisor got subpoenaed to testify in court. It was SO interesting to me since this was something that while it could be taught in a classroom, it means more in person. It was so intriguing and I loved it!
Later in the week I headed north to see Mrs. Texas Delightful Mama and her cutie, M. She's fabulous and I loved seeing her - sad thing is she's moving south - BUT I do have family near B-town (hint, hint Aunt K). Afterwards, I continued my journey and was able to go swimming w/two of my nephews. ;-) Then I flew down south to start the weekend.
I also met up w/my long-time friend, Miss Means Business Belton. With free tickets from my awesome aunt/uncle, we headed to the final baseball weekend. Sadly, we never took a pic! Sad! On Sunday, I went w/my aunt to watch the last game - which was cool in that I was here for the opening weekend in Feb. But this time, I was in the shade, and BEHIND the net - no more foul balls! Unfortunately, I thought I was okay from the sun, but I did, of course, come out w/raccoon eyes. HOW!? So crazy! Oh well, I loved the game (and of course we beat those orange pokies) and spending time w/friends/family!
Up High: Baby Gorham =) and vacay to SA w/friends
Down Low: My raccoon eyes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.