
This is what I did:
This is how I celebrated last semester:
In case you didn't notice, I finished!! YES!!! YAY!! Only 12 more hours left of grad school!! So excited!
In other news, Friday was my last day at my place of work since I'm taking an extended leave of absence for the summer. I'm a minority at work and have learned a lot from the kids which can be an exciting getaway from my WASPy school setting. The comments and questions asked are priceless such as wondering if my hair was real or fake or if the frizziness was due to washing it in the washing machine. Yeah, I've had those comments. Anyway they were really sweet to give me cards and hugs before I left there.
Now that finals are over, I'm headed north before heading south for the summer. So Happy early Birthday Daddiyo and Happy early Mother's Day MOM! Can't wait to see y'all both! And in honor of this fun family occasion, here's a lovely throwback pic I used for my Family Systems Notebook - 10 pts to the person who correctly guesses the event, place, month/year.

*EDIT* And how could I forget that tomorrow is my very LAST Tuesday night of practicum?!?! Something that I prayed for so long about, interviewing, then giving up an entire year of Tuesday is crazy! I've spent the last 50 weeks with 17 of my closest friends - a few have dropped out along the way, but we're all glad to be done! I also met my goal of 50 face-to-face hours and exceeded it by getting 60 out of the 100 I need! YES! PTL!
Up High: Finals are over! Practicum is over!
Down Low: Ummmmm.... Idk
2 comments:
How fun! Can't wait to see you at Cloverland when the summer fun begins.
My guess (and not very good) is New Jersey, middle school graduation, 1998. Wish I could read what you are holding for a real clue. :-)
Im so proud for you and of you Leah! Now enjoy for awhile. I cant guess the event, but the men in that picture sure have a lot of hair!
Post a Comment