I know I'm posting late this week - my mother and father both reminded me of it. But as I told you last week, I was on vacay until Monday night. I did not have Internet access. No, I didn't post Tuesday or Wednesday b/c I've been busy and haven't had time to think. But here's a little update.
The weekend was great with my family of crazies! At church on Sunday, I ended up sitting between my brother and sister (when was the last time THAT happened?!) Anyway, it was quite humorous and I'm glad we were near the back. Always interesting and entertaining when sitting next to them! Other than lots of swims and some canoe rides, we had a fabulous time together in the sun. Unfortunately I don't have any pics to share w/you (mother) b/c I have none.
Up High: Being with the crazies - aka ma familia
Down Low: shopping for my ridiculously expensive books for fall
2 comments:
Great to see you in person last night.
Loved being with you also, Leah. You make great gucamole. Glad to know that all the GAG's can do the kid's bulletin.
Post a Comment