This week I also got to have a quick lunch with Miss Merry Georgia Peach who recently snagged a her prince - I'm already making plan for thier May 7th wedding!
Saturday was suppossed to be a leisurly day - but it was anything but. As you readers know I live in the country and love it b/c I feelt safe. That was all ruined when my neighbors got robbed! HUH?!?! It's very unsettleing knowing someone who wasn't inviited came here (besides those nasty grasshoppers). Well, my cousin's kids were here so I invited them over to make cookies. Here are their proud cookies they made
Up High:Seeing friends this week!
Down Low: The not-so-invited person who came
2 comments:
Thanks for being a great neighbor and baking cookies for food and entertainment!
Awww... thanks for taking care of my boys! I really hate that this happened- and I hate it for so many reasons. However, I'm glad you are out at the farm with my parents and my Granny!! Love you!
Post a Comment