Tuesday, August 17, 2010

3 Books, 2 Friends, 1 Goodbye

So this past week has been and fun and somewhat relaxful. I managed to return to one of my favorite past times - reading! And NOT schoolbooks mind you, good reading. I read Deep in the Heart of Trouble, Scattered Harriet, and A Mile in My Flip-Flops. I loved them all! Now it's back to reading boring textbooks that are supposed to mean something - sigh.
Last Thursday our prof announced she was not finishing her PhD work at school, but rather transferring to another school where our old prof just joined. I loved having her and wish her the best. Since it was our trad end of the semester party I included pics of me and my classmates. Here's me and Miss Awe-Inspiring Non-Traditional And of couse here's Miss AINT with our prof and Miss FBB. I finally got to catch up deary Miss Awesome Oakley Oklahoma - she's so much fun as long as bees are not near!
I also got to have lunch with Mrs Oklahoma Flag Friend at our fav, Pablano's
So there you have an update complete with lots of pics.

Up High: Loved the quick trip to e-town AND Miss FBB's first trip to OK!
Down Low: School starts this week - ahh!!

1 comment:

darlene said...

Nice to have a week of fun. Now there is one semester of school and then a lifetime of the real work world. Don't know if that is a happy or depressing thought. :-)