Here he's doing the bear claw - a future bear I do believe class of 2033
In other news, my birthday was this past week. YAY! Friends and I had headed over to Joe T's for yummy Mexican food on the beautiful lusciousness patio and colorful sky.
To spread out my bday, I was accepted for the Dress for Service Scholarship. Therefore, I got to go on a shopping spree. So much fun - a post later in the week will be fully devoted to it - so hold your horses. Afterwards, we headed to the Great State Fair of Texas - yay!
Up High: Clothes, birthday, state fair, JONAH!
Down Low: papers, papers, papers
2 comments:
So fun. We rode the ferris wheel at the fair on Sat as well -- what a Texas thing to do and we had never done it. :-)
Love the pics of the newest Gorham. Welcome, Jonah!
r81Love your pics and so happy we have another addition to the Gorham clan. Want to try some of that fried butter one day.
Post a Comment