Monday, October 25, 2010

HC:2010 - Old Friends, New Friends, Baylor Friends

I love HC! I do! I love it so much. It's my fav time of the year and event at Baylor. Can you tell how much I love it?
Me, Miss FBB, and Miss FTT all headed down to the Wack with Miss LAT joining us later. We met up with Miss Kerrville Accounting Missionary at a local sandwich joint for dinner before heading to the bonfire.(we've been friends since freshman year)
Teaching this Floridians what a REAL fire looks like:
Meeting up with this fab people - I heart them!
And ran into these people- I hadn't seen them in about 4-5years! That's why I love HC!
While watching the parade the next day, I ran into this good-looking family
Here's the three of us since Miss LAT headed south to be with family
And of course while I was in town, I did my civic duty and voted
The weekend and fabulous and quick. I didn't take a photo of everyone I ran into, but I loved reuniting with them. Unfortunately, I also didn't get to see all the family who were in town.
And of course the best part of it all was that Baylor's going to a Bowl game!!! SIC'EM!!! AND we're #1 in Big12 South...for football!?! SIC'EM!!

Up High:Bears win! Bears win! Bears win!
Down Low:Papers and portfolio due in two weeks - yikes!

1 comment:

darlene said...

We saw you on a TV clip of the parade as well but you didn't mention that in the post. :-)

Great pics and fun time for all.