Just so you know, there's a reason why I didn't post yesterday... I was asleep. For those who don't know I've taken a mini-vacay and didn't necessarily want to spend the time blogging when I could be sleeping. AND my layover would provide time to blog and free wifi! *wishful thinking*. For some reason the connection won't connect. *sigh* Technology can stink sometimes. So here I am attempting to blog from my phone. So if there are spelling errors - deal with it!
I realized something today though. Flying makes me emotional. Like I just want to cry. I know it sounds crazy because it IS crazy. I guess because it usually begins with good bye despite ending with hello! I think I'm going to blame it on my fights to/from florida. Strange as it is to seem, five years ago around this time, I was nervously, anxiously sitting on the floor of the airport outside the gate not-so-patiently waiting for the people to call my name. It wuld b my first flight back to texas and it wasn't necessarily for a good reason as family crisis can be rough. I remember them finally calling my name after what felt like an eternity to give me a boarding pass. I eagerly took the pass and made my way down the jet way as they closed the doors behind me. I snagged the first open seat (middle of course) and just bout burst into tears. So many emotions. As I reflected on that day this morning, I am very grateful I was able to make it to my family. Life went on and I find myself taking another flight in the opposite direction. One where I'd cry whenever I landed because I missed my family so much. I m excited about this trip - so many things to do, people to see, and places to go. I just hope I can fit it all in.
Until then this is my post. Wordy with no pics. But that's what ya get on a phone.
Up High: Roomie Reunion!
Down Low: its not even noon and I bet I've been awake longer than you!
No comments:
Post a Comment