I first want to say this has been a HUGE week! Christmas is crazy as I'm sure it is in your house. I have some photos to share. Here's me and my favorite niece (ok, so she's my only one, but she's a cutie). How can your heart NOT melt when she comes running to you with her arms open wide for a huge hug?
And of course the fabulous G girls!
Love her!
" Lord, Help the mister who comes between me and my sister. And Lord help the sister who comes between me and my Man!"
The siblings in contrasting colors. We realized Christmas Eve we were all in different shades of Christmas color. So we took a fun pic together. Yay!
Somehow on Christmas day, the house exploded with people. GG & new hubs came over with my uncle. Then Cousin A&C came over bearing fabulous news! And yeah, you try to get five kids to cooperate for a family photo.
Story of Christmas Party was G's shoes. Oh my goodness. So last night I come in to watch the Alamo Bowl and find her wearing them again! Yep, she put her Baylor house shoes on again to support our bears. Who knew an 89-year-old soon to be 90 year old loved her new house shoes.
This is also a BIG post for me. Today, we celebrate 200 posts! Whoa!! That's a lot of blogging. TV shows don't usually make it this far. It's also my year in review post. And man has a lot happened in the past year. I moved. I got a job. I got licensed. I ran part of a marathon. I started Swing Dancing. I went to FL. I bought a new car. I went to my HS reunion. I went back to FL. I celebrated lots and lots of Baylor victories. Still excited about last nights win! Sic'em!!
I did complete all my goals from here. Now granted, some were inevitable. Nevertheless, I have some new goals (not resolutions) for 2012. But you'll have to wait until next year to find out what they are.
So I leave you with one of my favorite photos of the year. Me and Mrs. FBB. This is just before her wedding that I was honored to be apart of and be witness to. I miss her dearly and wished she lived closer. She truly is and will be one of my lifelong friends!
Up High: A 10-win season leaving football, men's & women's basketball all ranked in top 15 at the end of 2011! Sic'em!
Down Low: Mrs. FBB won't be there tomorrow with the rest of the FL people.
2 comments:
You should print your blog into a book like I do. Check out www.blog2print.com I've used them for 4 years. It's like printing a scrapbook.
Love the pics and stories. It has been a wonderful year and I'm glad we're neighbors ... as well as kin.
Post a Comment