Friday, September 21, 2012

Closer, and closer, and closer

My list is dwindling down as you noticed last week.  Which is probably a good thing as my deadline is near!
So close and I still have a few more to finish!  I will say that some will not be finished until the day before: so be prepared for that.  In the past week, I was only to finish one of mine.  So here's what I've got:
#19 Memorize 30 verses
So I've been making 3x5 index cards since January and putting them in my car or back pocket.  Since I tend to spend a lot of time driving, it helped to review it as I stopped at a stoplight, etc.  Four of them actually came from the Sports Camp in Oregon.  I will say that a few of the verses were God planned because the timing was perfectly planned for what was going on at that time.  
So if you're keeping track, here's a list of all thirty:
1) Psalm 139:1-6
2) 2 Timothy 1:7
3) Ephesians 4:29-32
4) Philippians 4:11b-13
5) Psalm 34:38
6) Exodus 34:6
7) 1 Peter 4:10
8) Psalm 103:8
9) Zephaniah 2:3
10) Malachi 3:10
11) Psalm 16:8
12) John 10:10
13) 1 John 4:7-8
14) Romans 8:31
15) 1 Thessalonians 4:18
16) Psalm 73:26
17) Habakkuk 3:17-18
18) Zephaniah 3:17
19) Revelation 4:11
20) Romans 3:10-11
21) 1 Peter 3:18
22) John 3:36
23) 1 Chronicles 29:11
24) 1 Peter 5:10
25) Psalm 16:5-6
26) John 16:33
27) Philippians 4:19
28) Isaiah 43:2
29) Isaiah 12:2
30) Proverbs 31:25

Up High: Got to skype again with my brother this week!  YAY!!
Down Low: On call this week and there's a live band in Dallas for swing dancing.

No comments: