I hope you are ready for the another picture overload! Last weekend, my favorite October Babies escaped the city life and headed south to the beach! YAY!
Miss Southern Leadership Carolina and I did the first leg together before we met up with Miss Curly-Haired History Buff and Miss Spunky Joyful Social-Butterfly in Austin.
We met Miss CHB's parents for dinner and headed further south.
Our group as we begin our journey!
Upon checking into the hotel, we were good lil' daughters and made the obligatory phone call notifying our parentals units of our safe arrival.
See, even I called my parents!
The next morning we headed to the beach after a quick trip to Wal-mart! So much fun!! Since it was Friday during the day, there was lots of space available since most people were still working.
More fun pics!
Somehow between all going on's, we didn't take any pictures that night. After cleaning off all the sand from between our toes, we headed downtown to the two-story Whataburger and walked along the marina. It was really beautiful.
The next morning, we headed to the South Texas Botanical Gardens.
Goofing off.
When I asked Miss CHB what she was doing, she said her arms were the tentacles. HA!
After taking a quick nap, we got all gussy-ed up and went back downtown to catch the ferry.
Apparently, the inside's AC had recently gone out. No worries, only 87 degrees - INSIDE!
Trying to find some fresh air!
Then we were invited out to the front.
On the way back, we went to the back of the ship
It was really pretty and worth the $3 fee!
Then we headed back to the beach for more pictures!
Jump!
Our pretty toes!
Group pic!
We had a wonderful time! Loved it!
This pic is for my mother. We ended up staying in the same hotel I stayed in 25 years ago! Crazy!
I liked Miss CHB's hat so much, I had to pose with it!
Final group pic. Love my October Babies!
I also had another first while I was in Corpus. I drove on the beach for the first time! So cool! And this is a picture I actually took. No, it's not from a car magazine!
Up High: Wonderful trip to the gulf! And Labor Day was even better with my Bears winning! Sic'em!
Down Low: Always hard to come back to work after a fabulous weekend.
1 comment:
You are so cute Leah. I love those pics! And love your black dress. I think you have more friends than anyone I know :) It's because you're so stinkin' awesome! Looked like a fun trip!
Post a Comment