Saturday, November 10, 2012

Post-Homecoming

A group of my  friends and I ended up grabbing some dinner and enjoying the bonfire last Friday night.  
Mr. Witty California Seminarian, Miss Southern Leadership Carolina, Mr.Quiet Country Politician, and Mr. Tranquil Artsy Shutterbug.
I also ran into my favorite Mrs. TA!!!! 

 I also got to watch the parade with some lovely people including this girl!
 And ran into Mrs. Tall Blonde Bear!!

Miss SLC and I ended up at the game and loved the first half of it.  Sadly, with the weather delay we headed home and caught the remainder of the game on the tube.  It was a great time being with family and seeing friends!  I love HC since you end up running into people you haven't seen in years attempt to catch up with life that's NOT on facebook!  Love it!

Up High: My two favorite Florida Twin Towers are headed to the Lone Star State this week!
Down Low: Pressure at work for case load

No comments: