I came across this photo recently and was reminded of a conversation I had that morning:
Mrs. FBB: It's snowing!! Look outside! I get my first ever snow day because school is cancelled! Let's go play in it!
Me (groggily just waking up and then looks out window to winter wonderland): That's good. Have fun. I'm gong back to bed!
Mrs. FBB was disappointed I did not want to play in the cold, wet snow! Me, I had been there, done that, and like my nice warm bed!
I have been graciously given tickets to this weekend's K-state game. Upon looking at the weather, I'm reminded of this picture. We definitely bundled up for the football game. Breaking out my favorite scarf and blanket tonight!
I also had to see these wonderful people (or at least all but one of them). I'll blog later about it.
Sadly, this girl is the one I've been missing lately. Especially since this is the last picture we have together. And the last time we saw one another! I miss that girl!
Favorite quote I heard today: "They say that you tend your friends who are with you during the war are often your closest ones. That explains why our friends from grad school are so close with one another." True story!
Up High: I got to see Miss LAT, Miss FTT, and Mrs. GG!
Down Low: On call for the week of thanksgiving is not so much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment