I am very thankful for all the blessing's that I have in this life. While they cannot cover everything here are a few:
For my friends from HS Mrs. Okie Boy Mom and Mrs. Oklahoma Flag Friend
For Mrs. Okie Teachin' Hoosier who came to visit me
For my lovely siblings
For Miss Kerrville Accounting Missionary for being a friend since our days as college freshman
For the constant support from Mrs. T-Accountant
For my parent's love and the hugs from my neice and nephews
For Mrs. Galloping Georiga, Miss Florida Turkey Twin, Mrs. Florida Beach Bum, and Miss Liberty African Twin for helping me survive grad school
For the listening ear that Mrs. Florida Beach Bum (even if we haven't seen each other since this photo was taken!)
For the Waco Swing Dance Society for bringing out the crazy in me
For Miss Curly-Haired History Buff, Miss Southern Leadership Carolina, and Miss Spunky Joyful Social-Butterfly who went along with my crazy themed dinner parties
For Mr. Reserved Chiro Bear, Mr. Tranquil Artsy Shutterbug, Mr. Quiet Country Politician, and Mr. Philosphical Southern Gentleman for willingly participating in the dinner parties
And once again for the October Baby's! So glad you're in my life!
Up High: It's Thanksgiving with the family!
Down Low: Did I mention it's with my family? aka the Griswolds?! j/k - I really do love them!


1 comment:
Awww...Leah, I am so thankful for you!!!! And that is a cute picture! :) Wish we could go back to the freshmen days :-p
Post a Comment