* Calm days when work can be accomplished
* Opportunities that led to working late one night so that I could leave early other times
* No traffic on the highway
* Calmness and peace to start vacay off right
* Good directions to where I was going
* Safe plan rides and landings
* Nice people to sit by and chat with on the plane
* Besties who drive hours in the rain to get you from the airport
* Fun times with Mrs. FBB and Miss FTT
* Safe travels for the three of us through the rain
* Flood waters receding enough for us to pass
* Calmness and not personally having to drive in rain
* Not having to be the one in charge making the decisions
* Perfect timing of vacations
* Friends who show up at the right moment
* Ability to reconnect with friends and allow me to tell them how much I appreciated them
* Awkward moments at church that led to laughter
*Wonderful weather that Mrs. FBB and I were able to enjoy the beach
* Wonderful evenings with Mrs. FBB's parents
* Safe flights back to Jax with no hailing while I was gone
* Clear skies and cool night to welcome me back to Texas
* Fun banquets to honor KH which I love
* Fun mother's day dinners with my favorite ribs (yum!)
* Beautiful evenings and fire-fly sightings
*Good conversations with new friends
*Beautiful flowers from friends knowing it'll be a challenging weekend
* Opportunities to spend time with family
* Great friends to keep me occupied
* Strength and prayer from my mom and friends
* Opportunities to look on the bright side
* Wonderful family to keep me distracted
* Opportunities to listen to KH kids share their love for their mentors
* A great company that plans awesome picnics and good co-workers to share it with
* Co-workers who agree and bond together during challenging times
* Calmness and a clear mind during rain storms
* Peace during frightening times of driving
* Ability to laugh at stupid mistakes I make
* Relax-full Saturday mornings watching the rain fall and book read
* Clearer skies that allow for sight-seeing
* Good friends and great family willing to tour us around SA
* Ability to dine at my favorite restaurant in SA - La Fonda on Main!
* Beautiful country-side and back roads with no traffic
* Relaxing holidays with nothing to do but sleep and rest
* Fun BBQ with old and new friends
* A flexible job that allows me time to help others in need like more KH exit interviews
* No rain during our KH picnic with lots of laughter and smiles!
* Beautiful sunsets that make me stop and praise Him
That's all that I can remember for now!

No comments:
Post a Comment