Monday, June 22, 2009

Nothing new

I know it's sad, but I have nothing to update you on. How sad! But don't you worry, I'll have stories next week. Miss Two-Step Texan and I are off an adventure of a lifetime! We're headed to Iowa! I know you're probably scratching your head thinking, why in the world would we go to the middle of the US on a vacation? Because of our Bucket Lists. We both want to visit all 50 states - and neither of us have been to Iowa. Since she has a friend living there, we decided why not! It's going to be fun, exhausting, but exhilarating!

In the mean time, enjoy the ONLY pic of just my sister and I which I have in my possession
Please note the red heels. They make me happy! ;-) But I do want an updated pic of us Mrs. Anna Banana!

I'll try and update sometime next weekend!

No comments: