One of the perks of my job is that I did get to visit the Fort Worth Zoo for free with children from my work. It was the second time I visited a zoo for free after I was a sponsor in JAX with the local elementary school there. It was fun, but so hot and crowded with all the other schools taking trips too!
I wish I had some fun pics to show you from the wedding but someone never sent me the pics! I did say the prayer short and sweet as instructed by numerous people. It was a fun wedding and I loved seeing all my family! Getting to hold my niece and kissing my nephews are always highlights for me! And I guess seeing my dear ol' mom and dad are wonderful too. Hopefully I'll post pics soon if that person will send it to me!
As I mentioned a few weeks ago, my father switched cars with me after I had trouble. We switched back this weekend with my father being wonderful by washing and waxing my car!! It looks so clean and I just appreciate him so much for helping me out!! I'm excited about his Father's Day gift, but you'll have to wait three weeks to learn what it is - you just might one too.
Up High: Got to hang out with the fam last weekend
Down Low: summer school starts in a month - part 2 of theo- blah!
1 comment:
So glad you had fun. Those of us who know and love your dad know that he is the one who washed and waxed your car. Real love!
Post a Comment